ALL GIFTS MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
Together, your donations will help develop the next generation of leaders, champion leading-edge research and innovative curricula, and expand the reach of exemplary programs and partnerships to better serve our communities. Because of the potential that can only be realized through collective giving of many individuals, every gift is meaningful.
- THE ALTERS FAMILY: Providing scholarships to middle and upper school students with financial need at NSU University School.
- RONALD G. AND KATHLEEN ASSAF: Giving the best and brightest undergraduate students the opportunity to realize their full potential through NSU scholarships
- AUTONATION, INC.: Supporting cancer research and enrichment initiatives through NSU University School and NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale
- BIOMET, INC.: Equipping dental labs so students can hone real-world skills
- MR. AND MRS. KEITH A. BROWN: Expanding sports facilities and providing scholarships to benefit NSU students and NSU University School
- DENTSPLY IMPLANTS: Helping NSU make lasting impressions in community outreach
- DOCTORS HOSPITAL FOUNDATION: Advancing osteopathic medicine
- DR. STANLEY AND PEARL GOODMAN: Adding to NSU’s acclaimed Latin American art collection
- STEVEN J. HALMOS FAMILY FOUNDATION: Attracting exceptional students to natural sciences and oceanography
- DR. GUY AND GILLIAN HARVEY: Promoting ocean conservation and research
- JOEL AND MARCIA HOCHBERG: Funding scholarships for Razor's Edge students and current teachers to pursue higher education
- FRANCIE BISHOP GOOD AND DAVID HORVITZ: Extending South Florida’s art coast by championing NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale and initiating a matching gifts challenge
- MIKE AND ALICE JACKSON: Driving cancer research forward and enriching students’ lives
- ALBERT AND BEATRIZ MINIACI: Developing student leaders through Razor’s Edge scholarships and continuing a family legacy of supporting the arts
- NOBEL BIOCARE USA: Supplying second-year postgraduate residents with dental surgery kits and supporting dental education
- PANZA, MAURER & MAYNARD/THOMAS PANZA & SUSAN MAURER: Enabling scholars passionate about the law to attend NSU
- ROYAL DAMES OF CANCER RESEARCH: Supporting NSU cancer research because, “man is not destined to die of cancer”
- SCHEMEL FAMILY FOUNDATION: Advancing NSU researchers’ internationally-recognized work with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and other neuro-immune disorders
- LORRAINE SCHRAMM: Ensuring future art academy students have access to scholarships
- SEACOR FOUNDATION: Providing an experimentation system for oceanography research
- MR. ALVIN SHERMAN: Fostering a passion for reading, researching, and cultural sharing through public access to NSU’s library and providing scholarships.
- DR. WILLIAM SPEARS: Supporting the Huizenga College of Business and Entrepreneurship
- KENNY & SANDY TATE AND FAMILY: Opening doors for students to enjoy the educational opportunities NSU has to offer
Two donors who wish to remain anonymous have made gifts to support causes around the university.